Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome to the World of He

Welcome You,

I guess this is my introduction as a blogger?.. Aww yes.

Everyone knows that trends come, and then they go. Easy. Some re-occur even. In this bloggatearing (my new word) adventure, my goal is to sift through the bullshit and deliver via text/photo/video/animation what is really DOPE. To me, DOPE is something that I get excited about and something you would most likely get excited about. I won't post anything that sucks. DOPE includes design, architecture, some other word I would use for fashion, technology, and most importantly, music. I myself am a musician but I'm always looking for the new "it," if you know what I'm saying.

I have a new word everyday. Don't matter what day of the week. You will most likely want to use them as well, but won't know the proper context. I do encourage your efforts. Although I do strive to speak and write with sophistication, I will not be spending time worrying about a single comma, period or gramar context. In all honsety, I say more slang than traditional English. Let's be real. This same slang will eventually reside in your child's dictionary.


Good Day,

Reknir & the Due Opp

No comments:

Post a Comment