Saturday, January 2, 2010



I have these two new songs done. I promise my second record is finally almost done. It will feature "Back Stage" and a few other newbie songs that I like a lot and can't wait to release. Artists Sound Shepherd, Nik P, Taywill, Apocalyptic, Brianna Michelle, etc are featured on the record. These people have helped me along the way to develop my sound and I have love for all of them. There's links to all their own music below. Its all worth your time. I PROMISE that too. Shout out to Kevin, Moy-Boy, Miller, Mike, J-Herb, Tommy, Pex, Palu, and the rest that have helped me along the way as well. I have love for all of you.

No fuck-yous. That shit is childish and never neccessary. Thank you to the people that didn't support my music because really, it's you that made me even better. Your also my fuel. For that, I got love for your bitch ass!!


Sound Shepherd


Nik P


Apokalyptic


Brianna Michelle


Taywill

No comments:

Post a Comment